The Secret Life of Pets at Texas Ruff House


A black and white cat sitting at Texas Ruff House

What Our Clients Are Barking and Meowing About 

 

Have you ever wondered how your pet feels about you leaving them home alone? Whether or not you work from home, we couldn't take them everywhere we go, even if we wanted to. So, as a pet parent, it’s natural to worry about your pet’s separation anxiety or loneliness. That’s where we come in! Many clients book pet sitting services for this reason, and our team of pet care professionals at Texas Ruff House help your dog or cat feel fulfilled, satisfied, and relaxed by the end of their visit in Pflugerville, TX and the surrounding areas of Round Rock, Georgetown, Hutto, and North Austin.

But don’t take it from us! We sniffed around for feedback from both dogs and cats and got some fun stories that clued us into the secret life of pets at Texas Ruff House. Come behind the scenes with us and see what our clients’ pets had to say!


The Gal Squad: Maple, Midgy, and Pandora

Three dogs sitting together at Texas Ruff House
Maple here, along with my sisters Midgy and Pandora. Since there’s three of us, we’re not exactly lonely, but like any siblings, sometimes we get bored of each other! We’re so happy when our pet sitter comes to visit us because we get lots of pets and our favorite treats – animal crackers! I like to make our sitter throw a tennis ball around, while Pandora plays with her treat ball or sheep toy. Thanks to our sitters for always taking great care of us!


 

 

Boys Will Be Boys: Cash and Archie

Two dogs smiling at Texas Ruff House
Oh boy, is that our pet sitter at the door? Cash here, I like to greet our sitter as soon as they arrive so that we can hurry up and play! I just can’t wait to get outside and dig up the yard – don’t tell anyone I said that! My brother, Archie, is really chill when he doesn’t have the zoomies, but we like to team up and play fetch or sniff out snails and bugs in the yard. By the end of the visit, we’re cuddling with our sitter and giving snuggles and kisses!


 

 

The Sweetest Pitties: Axel and Polly Rae

Two dogs laying in the grass at Texas Ruff House
Hey, it’s Axel, and I’m so excited for my next visit from Texas Ruff House! My sister, Polly Rae, and I love being taken care of by our pet sitters because they know exactly what we like! We get to cuddle, chew on our favorite balls, and enjoy tasty bones from the freezer, life is a dream when we’re together! We’re so sad to see our sitters leave at the end, so they try to make us feel better with cuddles, games of peekaboo, and kisses on our faces!


 

 

 

Kitty Cat: Felix

A black and white cat sitting at Texas Ruff House
Why hello, Felix at your service. Don’t let my tuxedo fool you, I used to be an outdoor cat but am now living large, I even have a professional pet sitter! I also have a dog brother, but our sitter really comes over for me because I have a schedule to attend to! When I’m not trying to sneak out (Darn, caught again! That bird lives another day…), I like to make my sitter entertain me with my wide array of toys, like my hedgehog, or cozy up on a soft blanket together.


 

 

Well, that’s a wrap, paws up all around for our pet sitters and dog walkers at Texas Ruff House! We wouldn’t be able to do it without our talented and caring team, which has over 100 years of combined professional experience in animal care. Our devoted dog walkers and pet sitters provide love, attention, and personalized care to all our clients. We look forward to caring for your cherished pet and exceeding your expectations on every visit!


 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pet Sitting vs Boarding, which is right for you and your pets?

How do I stop my dog from pulling on the leash?

Be on Alert for your dogs! Toxic-Algae has returned